Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Is that fish I smell??

ok ok. I know what you are thinking... But, you're wrong! Get your mind out of the gutter and come get some amazing skin with me!!
So, I am going to try out something out for you ladies. A little beauty experiment if you will... I am going to to do a 30 day skin challenge!!! Woohoooo! There will be before, during and after pictures posted for you as the 30 days pass. 
So what is this *possible new beauty treatment you ask??? Drum roll please...............

That's right, Cod Liver Oil! (Yummy!) I don't know if you have herd or not.... But, this stuff has been told to turn old, tired, dry and even acne infested faces into beautiful, dewy, soft amazing skin!! 
So just for you guys I did a lot of research and then I bought some, a 30 day supply (8.5oz.) on amazon.com. Its pretty fair in price and it should be here next week!! I am really excited!!

I will be taking a shot of it at night and a shot before bed... (a shot glass, not a needle kinda of shot) So wish me luck!! I will definitely keep you posted with pictures and post, etc. I hope this works as good as some say so we can all feel a little more beautiful in our own skin... even if it does mean drinking fish liver oil.... ew.

Fishy Kisses! 
-Tam


2 comments:

  1. haha super cute! I'm excited to see the results!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks honey! It just came in the mail today, I cant wait to see results either!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete