Thursday, September 29, 2011

weight ='s happiness...

Well I am not sure if it equals complete happiness but it sure as hell will make me more happy then I am now!!
OK, I want to drop a few lbs and well... by a few and mean like 30!! I have said I am going to go on a diet like 6 times this year, I do good for like a couple weeks lose some lbs and then BAM! I fall off the wagon and I RUN to Carl's Jr.! Is there is AA for people addicted to food? And if so.... can I have the number?

I use to eat and drink whatever I want and not worry have to worry about it... So dieting and working out is foreign to me!! Ever since I got married and had a baby I have "let myself go" after my baby I was so knee deep in dirty diapers and mac n' cheese that I just stop giving a shit about me. My life was now about my husband and baby. Don't get me wrong... I still wear my make up and all that jazz but when it comes to "me time" and going and working out #1.) I don't know where to start. #2.) I just want to hang out with Josh and Emma!! 
So needless to say, the weight came on and my confidence dropped... So what does any self conscious weight battling girl do??? I ATE! I ate like I will still 9 month prego.!! I figured "Well F*#k it, I am already unhappy with my weight... what was another cheese burger going to do?" Well that went on for a year... and what did it do you ask? It made this girl soft a jiggly . I like a little giggle don't get me wrong! I don't like stick skinny! I have always had some boobs and ass! And I like it!! But now, I want my big boobs and ass to not be smaller then my gut! Its just heart breaking!! 


So I was thinking... Maybe if I blog about my weight loss and my intense companionship with food, it will keep me honest ans committed! Maybe even some of you will join me!? I will be doing weekly updates, with real weight calculators and picture updates!! Oh yes, You will see this fat ass in real form!! LUCKY YOU!


 I will be posting meal ideas, my daily food logs, work out plans and tricks... You can just think of me as our own personal *fat Jillian Michaels!! So here we go!! Today's first thing I am going to change is my lunch plans and water intake levels!! I am going back to my 3 letters of water a day and sorry Michelle in H.R., I wont be getting Wings n' Things with you today! 

Here is a picture of what I want to look like (again) ... a bit of a stretch seems how even if I did get this body back... the boobs would be lower and my stomach will be covered in stretch marks... but hey, skinny saggy boobs and stretch marks are better then fat ones!! 
2008-2009

I love you for reading! Here is to health and confidence!!
-Tam  xoxx

4 comments:

  1. This is exactly how I feel! Omg I'm glad there are others out there. I want to do this with you! I feel disgusting after having a baby and I think its affecting my relationship with my boyfriend cause I'm soooo self consious now. If you find anything that's works let me know:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in the same boat... two kids later I am wondering how this happened! Eeekkkk!! A few weeks ago I went in for my yearly lady Dr. Visit.... I decided to talk to him about this "baby weight" ive been carrying around (baby now one yr old just finished nursing) being honest i have not really tried getting rid of it. Well i figured he knows his stuff and his specialty is women but i was really suprised by his advice.... the south beach diet book. Soo far its going great! I have not weighed myself yet but i can already see the difference in only a few weeks. I highly recomend it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Weight watchers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm there too! The lack of confidence and not feeling like myself since my son was born makes me run to food! So I'll be doing this with you. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete