Monday, September 12, 2011

I struck gold this weekend!!

I am so excited to share this with you guys!!
I went to my local Costco this weekend and while I was walking towards the front to check out, I happen to stumble across the BEST find of my life and it was only $23.00 +tax!! I am serious!! Now, if you don't know me... I am a bit of a make up snob! I have a few cheap-O pieces I like but, I stick mostly with MAC and all their brush's and accessories. UNTIL NOW!!! This is what I found:
Borghese Professional Select Cosmetic Brushes Set 10 Premium Brushes & Brush Bag
This box comes with 10 brush's and a leather bad to hold all your brushes!! 
It's pretty freakin' amazing!!

The brush's are all labeled in case you don't already know where and what to use them for. It also comes with a booklet that gives you all the uses and even tips for every brush!!
Now I was a bit skeptical when I saw the price to be honest... but, I went ahead a purchased!! 
OMG you guys!!
Not only are they right about the same quality as all my MAC brushes, they have some angles MAC doesn't even carry.... Did I mention they are the price of ONE MAC brush!! 
I was so damn excited I cant even tell you!!  I have not only got back into wearing my fun make up again and not just the necessary power, mascara and lip gloss!! I feel like pre-baby Tamara again!! Maybe even a whole new woman!! ha. either way...

Here is a pic of what I did with my new AMAZING find... I added a little blue for the charger game!!
I recommend this product like CraZy!! 
You can find them here if you don't have a Costco near you or if you're just lazy!!


GO GET THEM!! I promise you wont be sorry!!

God bless you Costco!!
Pretty make-up & Hugs!!
-Tam xo

No comments:

Post a Comment