Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Zit be gone!!

OK... So, I have a little trick for you all!! I don't know about you but I will get a zit here and there... and a little more then a zit when aunt flow is on her merry way! Now, I have spent so much damn money on face creams, face wash's, spot treatments you name it... I have probably bought it! ugh
I did find a AMAZING face wash that has helped sooo much! (I will post that in another bog!) But as I struggled with the fact that I almost 25 and still having random breaks I came upon this little trick and I thought I would share the wealth!!


This is what you need:
1 aspirin pill
1 teaspoon of water
1 zip lock baggy


*YEP... That's it!!! HELLOOOOOOO! Cant get any better then that, right?!
  • Sooo, what you want to do is put your aspirin in a zip-lock and crush that mother into a power!! You can use a spoon or just your husbands hammer, like I do!! (it's way faster if you use a hammer!)  
  • Then you want to mix in your water SLOWLY and make a paste. You want the paste to be wet enough to soak into the infected area but think enough to stay put!!
  • Then apply to the zit or in my case... zits.
  • You should leave it there for 10-15 min or just until dry and flaking off! I usually do it before bed... watch a TV show and then go to sleep... it will flake off in your sleep and it makes me feel like I am really giving that zit the ol' 1, 2!!
  • You will not only notice the is redness gone, but the size of your little friend will have greatly diminished!!  
So good luck to you all! I hope you never need this trick but if you do, here it is!!!

Clear skin and hugs!!
-Tam   XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment